The information during this article applies if you’ve got a configure Netgear satellite Internet connection.
If you’ve got a cable Internet connection, see one among the subsequent articles:
* If your router uses the NETGEAR genie interface, see the way to configure NETGEAR router for cable Internet reference to NETGEAR genie
* If your router uses the old Smart Wizard interface, see the way to configure NETGEAR router for cable internet reference to Smart Wizard If you’ve got a DSL Internet connection, see one among the subsequent articles:
* If your router uses the NETGEAR genie interface, see the way to configure NETGEAR DSL gateway [Wizard setup] for your Internet connection – genie interface
* If your router uses the old Smart Wizard interface, see the way to configure your NETGEAR DSL gateway [Wizard setup] for your Internet connection – Smart Wizard interface
To configure your netgear router for satellite connection:
The IP address of the router and therefore the modem is an equivalent. Change the router IP address, as follows:
1. Disconnect the modem from the router.
2. Connect the pc to a router LAN port, as shown.
3. Activate the router.
4. Open a browser and sort http://192.168.0.1
5. Type admin for User name and password for the password.
6. Click OK.
7. Click Advanced > LAN IP Setup.
8. Change IP Address to 192.168.10.1.
9. Change Starting IP Address to 192.168.10.2. Image
10. Change Ending IP Address to 192.168.10.51 (Do not use the worth shown within the screenshot).
11. Click Apply. An error “Page can’t be displayed” or “Action Cancelled” message appears.
12. Close your Internet browser.
13. Power the router OFF.
14. Connect the modem to the router Internet port.
15. Turn the router ON.
16. Restart your computer.
17. Open a browser and sort http://192.168.10.1.
18. Type admin for admin, and password for a password (unless you changed the password from the default). Older routers have a default password of 1234.
19. Click OK.
20. Click the Setup Wizard under the left of the router settings page.
21. Check Yes, then Next.
22. Click Next within the Dynamic IP Detected screen.
23. Click Apply.
24. Click Logout on the router settings screen.
If you have any issues to follow above given steps then you can contact to Netgear Customer Service Phone Number– +1-855-834-2055 . By calling at this you’ll talk to industry experts who’ll provide you instant support for this or for any query.